Saturday, June 18, 2011

May VC Rocks Card Swaps

This was for the Get Well/Sympathy swap.  I will miss you, Puns from the Past stamps!

Ebony and Ivory swap - that really is Whisper White & Basic Gray.
The embossing folders for the Big Shot are so easy to use and add so much to a card.


Kindness for the Floral swap.  I used the new Stampin' Up! triple flower punches.

For the Sugar and Spice swap, I pulled out my Heat & Stick powder and my Irridescent Ice.
I love, love, love Tiny Tags!  So cute, easy to punch and adds that little something extra.

For the fancy folds swap, I did a simple gate fold card.  There's that triple punch flower again.
Here it is opened.
I hope you liked these cards.  Tomorrow I will add more of my swap cards. 
Until then, happy stampin'!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment