Friday, December 19, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday, A Thousand Thanks

I hope you all are having a good Friday!  
Can you believe we are less than a week away from Christmas?!
      Well, today's card is not a Christmas one.  For this week's Sketch Frenzy Friday sketch, I made a thank you card using the All Is Calm DSP from the Holiday Catalog.

This week's SFF sketch is from Kim Innis.  
I love the repetition of the circles, reminds me of polka dots.  Thanks, Kim!

 Here's the card I made:
This gray background patterned paper is so beautiful!


Supplies:
Cardstock - Pear Pizzazz, Basic Gray, Whisper White, All Is Calm DSP
Stamps - Lots of Thanks
Ink - Basic Gray
Accessories - 1'',  1-1/4",  1-3/8",  1-3/4",  2" circle punches, 
1/8" silver ribbon, dimensionals

I hope you get some time to create a card using today's sketch.  Please share it with us by adding your link to the InLinkz at the bottom of today's post on the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog.  We would love to see what you come up with for this sketch!

Now hurry, go finish your Christmas shopping!
And have a very Merry Christmas!
Elizabeth K.

No comments:

Post a Comment