Wednesday, September 8, 2010

VC Rocks August 2010 Swaps

 Here are two swaps:
A different kind of Christmas card.  I used Love Letters DSP and Perfect Punches.

This was Inspired by  page 120 in the catalog.  I love the Printed Petals stamp set and the new rhinestones and pearls!

Two cards I made for the card contest:

This is the one I entered, but didn't win.  My colors were a little too bright in this picture.  Real Red and Concord Grape look so elegant together with the Brushed Gold embossing and cardstock.

Have a blessed day!
EK





1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Thanks for stopping by today! I ran across your card today too! Great Minds think alike :)
    I thought your X-Mas card was great unusual & I liked it. I used Elegant Eggplant as I do not have the new in colors yet. I am dying to see that Concord color too. I am glad Mandy is feeling better she looks like she is healing well too. Chat soon

    ReplyDelete