Friday, May 30, 2014

Graduation Cards

 Here are my 2014 Graduation cards:




Inks used are Garden Green and Smoky Slate. The base of the card is Smoky Slate cardstock.  
I used the Basic Gray from retired Neutrals DSP and the Garden Green from the retiring Regals DSP.  The sentiment is from the retired Word Play stamp set.  I love to use this sentiment for grad cards.
Stars were punched from the previous silver glimmer paper.

 I used the Operation Write Home Sketch 225 as inspiration.


Not being excited by the rounded corners on the card, for my next card I didn't round the corners.
I like this one much better.


On this card I used Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, and Gold cardstock.  Patterned paper is from the retired Brights DSP pack.  The stars are punched from Champagne glimmer paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment