Friday, August 22, 2014

VC Rocks Blog Hop

Hello, everyone!  I love these blog hops because there are so many talented ladies in the VC Rocks group.  For this hop we are "rocking our creativity" through colors!  I chose the two complimentary colors of blue and orange. Complimentary means they are straight across from each other on the color wheel. 



I chose Tangerine Tango and Island Indigo.  This card is a CASE, of course, and is a sketch I love to use when trying to use up my scraps. 

Supplies used are:
Starburst Sayings stamp set
Island Indigo and whisper white cardstock
Tangerine Tango ink
Designer papers (ret) from my scrap pile ( I did figure out the dimensions but forgot them & the card at home. I will post them on Mon)
Starburst framelits
White baker's twine
Retired brads

If you love Stampin' Up! products and would like to spend summer months  doing fun activities, join our VC Rocks yahoo group. We also have a blog that you can find great ideas and the rest of the blog hop entries:  vcrocks.blogspot.com 
Elizabeth Kratzer

No comments:

Post a Comment