Thanks for checking out my blog this week! Our Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge today is to use the
Triple Time Stamping, sometimes known as Triple Layer Stamping. I found a tutorial at Splitcoaststampers.com . Look under tutorials for Triple Stamping.
For my card I used the measurements from stampstodiefor.com on Feb 20, 2014.
Stamps - Papillon Potpourri, Four You, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Lost Lagoon
Inks - Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Cajun Craze
Accessories - white baker's twine, glue dots, temporary adhesive (I used scotch temporary double sided tape.)
1. Cut Vanilla cardstock to - 5 ¼" x 4", 4 ¼" x 3", 3 ¼" x 2"
2. Cut Lagoon cardstock to - 4 ½" x 3 ¼", 3 ½" x 2 ¼", 5 ½" x 11" - folded in half for base.
3. Using the temporary adhesive, layer the vanilla cardstock pieces, centering each as you go.
4. Stamp the sentiment first, then stamp your images randomly. Start with the biggest image, ending with the smallest image. Your images will look somewhat messed up around the areas where the card layers meet, but don't worry. These will be covered by the mats.
5. Using the Gorgeous Grunge sprinkled dots image, pick up the Lagoon ink, stamp off twice on scrap paper before stamping onto layers.
6. Peel off the vanilla layers. Mat with the Lost Lagoon card stock. Before adhering top panels to card, wrap the baker's twine around the layer. Make bow separately. Use glue dots to adhere to panel.
There you have it! It actually is a very quick card. Try this technique yourself and add it to the Inklinz at the bottom of the SFF post for today.