Friday, April 10, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday, Happy 29th Birthday...

Hello, my fellow stampers!  
I hope and pray your day is a good one and 
you are enjoying seeing Sketch Frenzy Friday's posts.
I believe today's sketch is from Kim Innis. 
 Thanks for the sketch challenge, Kim!


Well, my Just Kidding stamp set came in the mail, so I promptly used for this card.

I didn't feel like coloring the image, so I tried to get alot of color elsewhere.  
Maybe too much on that background?
I love the funny sentiments in this stamp set.
Inside:


Hahahaha!  So funny!  And never has it been so true for me like it is today!

I invite you to take the SFF sketch challenge, 
adding it to the bottom of the post on the SFF link.

Supplies:
Stamps - Just Kidding 
Cardstock - Night of Navy, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Lost Lagoon;  Flowerpot DSP
Ink - Night of Navy
Accessories -  Lost Lagoon ribbon; word window and modern label punches;  
2" and 2-1/2" circle punches;  2-3/8" scallop circle punch, corner rounder punch, 
petite petals punch

Have a great weekend!
Elizabeth K.

No comments:

Post a Comment