Friday, April 24, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday, Warm Sheltering Tree

It's been so warm and sunny this week, 
so I made this card to reflect my mood!
 Even the sketch Carol made is sunny and happy!
Thanks, Carol Read, for today's sketch:
Here's my card:

I had seen a card recently that had the sun's rays embossed on it.  
When I pulled out my Sheltering Tree stamp set, I immediately thought of that card.  
I used the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate to emboss, mostly to make a straight line. 

Here's a side view:

Supplies:
Stamps - Sheltering Tree
Cardstock - pistachio pudding, garden green, daffodil delight,  whispering white,
Gold Soiree DSP
Ink - pistachio pudding, garden green, baked brown sugar, early espresso, daffodil delight
Accessories - Simply scored diagonal plate, Brights candy dots

Make some time in your sunshiny day to try our sketch.  Add it to the bottom of the post on the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog.
 Thanks for checking out my blog!
Elizabeth K.

No comments:

Post a Comment