Friday, May 1, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday, Celebrate Everything Eleanor

This week's sketch is from Patrice:

Continuing on with my sunny celebrating, I chose Daffodil Delight again.
I love how the Everything Eleanor flower stamps match the Park Lane DSP.  
I am sure that Stampin' Up! had that in mind when they designed the DSP, but it took me nearly a year to figure it out.  I couldn't match a marker to the lighter yellow on the flowers, so I just left it alone and colored with the Daffodil marker on the inside. 

Supplies:
Stamps - Everything Eleanor, Celebrate Today
Cardstock - Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Park Lane DSP
Ink - Soft Suede;  Daffodil Delight marker
Accessories - Daffodil 1/2" seam binding ribbon, Jewels basic pearls, dimensionals

Please join us! Use this sketch and add your card to the bottom of today's post on   Sketch Frenzy Friday blog.

Today, I was able to view the Stampin' Up!'s 2015-1016 Annual Catalog, which will be out in June.  
I think my wish list is going to be a long one!
What to order first...
Elizabeth K.


No comments:

Post a Comment