Friday, May 15, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday, Happy Graduation

Hi, everyone!  I'm glad you're visiting my blog!
Today's SFF sketch is from Elizabeth Harris:


Butterfly!  
For some reason butterflies make me happy, so I am excited about this card:

Another graduation card; this time it's for my cousin's daughter, Paige.
The sentiment looks weird but it is cut straight and adhered to the middle of the butterfly.
The more I looked at the butterfly the less I want to put items on my card.
I mean a Butterfly can stand alone as the only thing on a card, right?
So I made my sentiment as skinny as I could.

Supplies:
Stamps - Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink - Mossy Meadow
Cardstock - Pear Pizzazz,  Adventure Bound DSP,   gold foil sheets,
gold fancy foil designer vellum
Accessories - Butterfly thinlets dies, dimensionals

Thanks for fluttering by my blog!
Elizabeth K.

No comments:

Post a Comment