"I Think You're Pretty Swell"
That statement and old cameras go together, reminding me of my childhood.
Stamps - Big On You
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black*
Cardstock - Whisper White. Basic Black, Flashback DSP
Accessories - 6-1/2" Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon
* I had just reinked my ink pad and didn't want to wait for it to soak in well, so when I stamped my sentiment there were little white patchy spots on the thick black line. I decided that this gave my card a more vintage look.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock to make the standard card of 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
- Cut Basic Black layer, 5-3/8" x 4-1/8"; using Stampin' Distress Tool, distress edges of layer.
- Cut Flashback DSP layer to 5-1/4" x 4".
- Stamp sentiment on blue layer of DSP; trim to 3-1/4" x 3-3/8", then carefully distress.
- Punch star out of blue layer and adhere scrap piece behind it; adhere to 3-3/8" x 3-1/2" basic black distressed layer.
- Tie each end of the ribbon, maneuvering the knots to the right place; trim ends, adhere.
- Layer sentiment over part of the ribbon and adhere with dimensionals.
- Step it up by black embossing the sentiment.