Thursday, May 7, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday, Love You, Dude!

Hi everyone!  I made a masculine card for today.
Here's the sketch for this week:

 
I consider this masculine, even though it has sewing on it.

In this photo you can see the black embossing on the background better:


I used pieces from two different My Paper Pumpkin Kits, March 2015 and April 2015.
If you want to see more photos from these and other kits, search for "My Paper Pumpkin" on Pinterest!  Always great stuff on Pinterest!

Supplies:
Stamps - from April MPP Kit
Ink - Both MPP Kits, VersaMark
Cardstock - Pacific Point, Basic Black; DSP and other cardstock from both MPP Kits
Accessories - twine from both MPP Kits, 1" square punch for banners, black embossing powder, dimensionals

Now, I know you have leftover pieces from some project you did before.  
I challenge you to use them up with this sketch, and add it to the bottom of today's post at the SFF blog.

Have a wonderful day!
Elizabeth K.

No comments:

Post a Comment