Friday, May 22, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday, I Think You're Great!

Hi, everyone!
I received my new "SU! toys" in the mail!  
As in - from the new 2015-16 Annual Catalog!
The new In Color Cucumber Crush is a pretty bright green, not the fluorescent green I imagined.  The In Color lace ribbon trim is stretchy and beautiful.  And finally,  DSP  that has donuts in it!


The I Think You're Great stamp set is one designed for the "kissing technique" -  solid background sentiments with two texture looking stamps to kiss with.  (I did no kissing on this card)

 Thanks, Diana, for this great sketch!  I can see myself using it over and over again!

Supplies

Stamps - I Think You're Great
Cardstock - Basic Black, Cucumber Crush, Whisper White;  Cherry on Top DSP stack
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Cucumber Crush 1" dotted lace trim;  3/4", 1-3/4", 2" circle punches;  7/8", 2-3/8" scallop circle punches, dimensionals, tombow glue (for the lace trim)

Play along with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday by using this sketch for your card, and adding it to the bottom of today's SFF post!

Have a blessed day!
Elizabeth K.

No comments:

Post a Comment