Friday, June 5, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday, Spread the Love

Do you love ice cream and cupcakes?  You bet, I do!  Yum!

And I also love the Cherry on Top paper stack - that's about ice cream and cupcakes! 

I concentrated too much on that yummy paper, and now realize how very small my sentiment is.  Oh, well, I can easily replace that with another bigger stamped sentiment.  It's not unusual for me to go back and rework my cards.  Do you do that?  Or are you okay with leaving the card as is?

Here's my SFF sketch for this week:
I made this with My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up!  Now it is no longer available.
Still, I am proud of myself for continuing to work on my digital card sketch making.

Supplies:
Stamps -  Sprinkles of Life
Cardstock - Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Cherry on Top DSP stack
Ink - Watermelon Wonder
Accessories - White baker's twine, Watermelon Wonder dotted lace trim, dimensionals

You can join us by adding your card using this week's sketch, on the SFF blog at the bottom of today's post.

Happy weekend!
Elizabeth Kratzer

No comments:

Post a Comment