Friday, June 12, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday, You're Great, Mint

I'm so surprised that I am really liking this new in color Mint Macaron.   I think it has a little more blue in the color and kind of reminds me of Pool Party.  So my card today is full of minty goodness.


See what I mean?  The  mint is pretty!
The Dijon in the background is just a background.  I left it on because the card was a little wonky in my picture.  But trust me, the Black card base makes the card so beautiful.

Today's sketch challenge is from  Jennifer Kay.  Thanks, Jennifer!  This is a fun sketch that I think I will use in the future by turning it on its side.

Supplies

Stamps - I Think You're Great
Cardstock - Whisper White, Basic Black,  Mint Macaron
Ink - Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron
Accessories - None, I couldn't think of an embellishment in any place that wouldn't detract from the card.  (If you can, please let me know in the comments.)

Take on today's sketch challenge and don't forget to
add a link to your post to today's SFF post.

Today's my last day teaching VBS!  So I look forward to a restful weekend.
I hope you have a restful weekend too.
Elizabeth K.



No comments:

Post a Comment