Friday, June 19, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday, Happy Blooming Birthday


Here's today's SFF sketch from Kim Innis.  Thanks for a versatile sketch, Kim.

I turned my card sideways because I saw this great card with a popped up frame around the flowers.  I stamped everything first then used the framelits to die cut.  I added a hand cut flower over the sentiment.  I think you can see a little better in these photos.



It's a very easy card to make and I am sure I will be making more.  I already have ideas using different stamp sets for my next ones.

Supplies:
Stamps - Flower Patch
Cardstock - Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Ink - Razzleberry, Lost Lagoon, Island Indigo, Hello Honey, Delightful Dijon, Old Olive, 
Rose Red
Accessories - Labels Collection Framelits (oops! I now realize it's retired), Pearls, glue dots

I hope you have a great weekend with enough time to play around with your stamps and ink.  When you post your card using today's sketch, don't forget to add it to the bottom of today's post at the SFF blog.

Elizabeth Kratzer

No comments:

Post a Comment