Friday, July 3, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday, Good Things

Hello, everyone!  Thanks for taking time from your July 4th celebrations to check out my blog.

Today's card is one I made for my sister, Paula.  Although we live several hours apart, we still lift each other up when having a bad day.  One of the ways is to remind each other that "something good is going to happen today."




The sentiments in the "You've Got This" stamp set remind me of Paula.
I really like the cursive lettering in this one, and I like that this sentiment also has great print to go with it.

How festive is this template?!  Thanks, Kim!

Inside:


 Stampin' Up's new patterned paper is so beautiful!  You get a glimpse of what the 4 sides look like with my card.  Love the updated wording!

Supplies
Stamps - You've Got This
Ink - Pacific Point
Cardstock -  Pacific Point, Whisper White, Brights Color Collections DSP
Accessories - Large Polka Dot embossing folder, bitty butterfly and elegant butterfly punches, 1-3/4" and 2" circle punches, 3/8" white stitched ribbon

Now that you have a little holiday free time, why don't you use the above template as an inspiration for a card and add a link to the bottom of today's SFF blog post so we can all enjoy it?

Happy Independence Day!  
Be safe with your celebrating :)
Elizabeth K.

No comments:

Post a Comment