Sunday, August 1, 2010

Book of Me again

Another installment of Book of Me.  This was for a VC Rocks Tags & Toppers swap.  I know it sounds kind of conceited, but I was thinking that my kids have often seen me down on myself & so I thought it would be great to show them (or maybe their kids) that there are things I enjoyed in my life.  I did tape down the "me" with removable adhesive, in case someone wanted to use it for their loved one.

And here it is all on a finished page.  I will have to remember that when in a hospital, sitting for hours on end, it's easy to do journaling.  Why didn't I think of that before?  Better late than never, right?  :)

3 comments:

  1. That's a great idea Elizabeth just don't rat me out okay?! People spend so much time scrapping and journaling about their kids but rarely about themselves. It would be cool to do one every year just about you. I guess that's what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your idea. I just never thought about making anything that was focused on ME. It has always been about someone else, because that is my comfort level.
    I am going to try doing this. At least one lay-out per year and save for my grandchildren so they will someday know ME not just as "ME-ME"
    bonnie-stampsnmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing conceited about a Book of Me! I did a whole class series on that last year. Goodness, we're always the ones TAKING the pictures and scrapping everyone else's lives. You NEED a whole book just about you!

    Shari

    ReplyDelete