Saturday, August 7, 2010

Z Fold Mini Book






I watched a long video of Laura's class about how to make this Z Fold Mini Book.  It was so much fun to make and embellish.  Her blog is at followingthepapertrail.blogspot.com






Here's the page where I found the instructions:
http://followingthepapertrail.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-05-22T09%3A51%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=7



To make the inside pages, I used 12" x 12" double sided designer series specialty paper, scored and folded it to make pockets.  It was so much easier than I thought.  Laura even has a page with all the dimensions.

Inside pages:





Inside front cover





 



 1st page with tags




Pocket with pull large pull out tag.



I made this for my roomie for VC Rocks!  I hope she liked it as much as I liked making it.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loved it, and have been showing it off to everyone, along with all my other goodies.
    Thanks for everything roomie, I am totally spoiled. Hugs to you and Mandy.

    ReplyDelete