Friday, February 13, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday, You Made My Day

Hey, everyone!  It's Friday!  Happy Weekend to you!
Here's today's sketch:
Thanks, Carol Read for this great sketch!
Here's my card:
The free Sale-A-Bration items I used are Best Day Ever stamp set and designer series paper.
I enjoy creating with my "free stuff."  
By the way, the stamp sets you see in the background are the ones I just got in from my very big order from the Occasions and SAB catalogs.  
Would you believe I only paid for half of them?  
Well, believe it!!  

Supplies:
Stamps - Best Day Ever
Cardstock - Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Best Day Ever DSP
Ink - Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana; Coral, Cabana and Suede markers
Accessories - Best Day Ever Accessory pack, Itty Bitty Accents epoxy stickers,
1-3/4" and 2" circle punches, glue dots

If you would like to see other cards using this sketch, head on over to the
 Sketch Frenzy Friday blog. 
You can join in with us by making your own card with this sketch and add it using the InLinkz at the bottom of the post.

Have a Blessed Day!
Elizabeth K.



No comments:

Post a Comment