Friday, February 20, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday, Nature

Hello, stampers!  Thanks for coming to my blog. It makes me feel special!

Thanks, Patrice for this week's great sketch!

I chose to make a monochromatic card, using Moon Lake stamp set from the Occasions Catalog.  I did stamp the images on Whisper White cardstock, and I had trouble getting a good photo.  Sunlight was too bright, it made the whole card so light.  So I moved into the shadows.

The patterned paper I used is from the cover of the Stampin' Success magazine that demonstrators got this month.  (Another perk for demonstrators!)  I figured it was one of the DSPs in the Occasions catalog.  After making the card, I could not find it anywhere in the catalogs.  It can easily be replaced with another DSP or Pool Party cardstock lightly stamped all over. 

I colored the stamps with SU! markers.  I cut out the duck image because it was too small to fit the square size, which is 1-1/4", and the mat is 1-3/8".

Supplies:
Stamps - Moon Lake
Cardstock - Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White;  DSP - (read above)
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Markers -Pool Party, Island Indigo
Accessories - Bermuda Bay 1/8" taffeta ribbon; Coastal Cabana- free ribbon from Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (SAB);  Brights button tied with a sliver of cardstock, dimensionals

I hope you get a chance to play with this sketch and add it to the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog, using the InLinkz at the bottom of today's post.  

Stamp On! And have a great weekend!
Elizabeth K.


No comments:

Post a Comment