Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Frenzy Sketch, A Calm Sea

Hi and welcome to another sketch from Sketch Frenzy Friday.
Terri Tank provided this cute sketch for us.  Thanks, Terri!

Here's the card I made:
I love the Adventure Bound DSP from the Occasions Catalog.  And the Adventure Awaits stamp set is so great with it.  I stamped everything using either Basic Gray or  Memento black ink, then came back and made shadows using the Stampin' Up! Chalk marker.  I love how the chalk really makes things pop off of the beautiful water background.
Here's another shot of the card:

Supplies:
Stamps - Adventure Awaits, Yee-Haw
Cardstock - Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay; Adventure Bound DSP
Ink - Basic Gray,  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Stampin' Chalk Marker, Bermuda Bay 1/8" taffeta ribbon
I hope you will play along with us at SFF, using today's sketch.  Just add your card to the bottom of today's post using InLinkz.
Have a blessed day!
Elizabeth K.

No comments:

Post a Comment