Friday, March 6, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday, Celebrate Splattering

Hi, everyone!  I didn't make it in time to post my card with the other design team members, so I am just adding my post to the In Linkz at the bottom of today's post on SFF.

This is a sketch that I made for this week:
One of the great things about being a part of Sketch Frenzy Friday is that I am learning how to make card sketches and how to adjust them for whatever card I am creating.
 
Here's my card:
It's hard to get a good picture of the sequins without them shining, but I did get it.
Do you have a great way to adhere sequins to a card?  I have tried several things, but nothing works that well.  For this card I used Crystal Effects, but I can see that it has leaked around the sequin once it dried.  What's worked for you?

Supplies:
Stamps - Celebrate Today, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock - Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey
Ink - Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow
Accessories - Balloon Framelit Dies, In color sequin assortment, crystal effects, subltes candy dots, dimensionals

I invite you to try using my sketch and post it on the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog.
Have a blessed weekend!
Elizabeth K.

2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, your Balloon card is fantastic!! What a great card and I love this sketch! You did good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the balloon! Love the sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete