Friday, March 27, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday, Seriously Love You

Hi, everybody!  It is Friday again and we have another SFF sketch.  This time Elizabeth Harris has provided a great sketch for us.  Thanks, Elizabeth H!


My card:
I placed the ribbon below the "scallops" instead of above.
Mostly I wanted to use this stamp set.  
Because You Care is one of the hostess sets available in the Occasions Catalog.
One of the things  I love about this stamp set is the size of the sentiments.  Perfect to layer with circle punches or to use in the frame provided.  The border stamp is so pretty.  I used the border image for the corner also.  (Sorry, I thought the corner punch was still current.)

Supplies:
Stamps - Because You Care
Cardstock - Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss, Pink Pirouette
Ink - Tangelo Twist & Blackberry Bliss;  Blackberry Bliss marker
Accessories - Blackberry Bliss ribbon, corners punch (retired), itty bitty accents punch pack, itty bitty accents epoxy stickers

I hope you are experiencing the beginnings of spring.  
It's so nice to wake up to the birds chirping every morning.
Have a blessed day!
Elizabeth K.

No comments:

Post a Comment