Friday, March 4, 2011

Hello?!! 2011?

My first post of the year had to be for something or someone special!  Joey Ortego was born Monday, weighing 8 lbs. 6 oz. and measuring 20 " long.  My niece, Nicole, had an amnio done and he does not have a chromosome defect, but does have a major heart problem.  Isn't he so precious?!!!!  Oh my gosh, I love every extra finger and toe!  Please pray for Joey and his family as the doctors in New Orleans work on making him
 healthier.                                                                                                                                 







I have been away for a long time.  It was difficult watching my dear mother in law pass away and then burying her at Christmas.  As part of the healing process, I have been redoing my stamp room.  I will soon be finished and will take pictures for the blog.  I am proud of myself!  (and so is my husband, who is tired of seeing my stuff all over).  It is amazing what "alot" of organization can do for your ability to be creative.
Happy 2011,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. New babies - is there anything better? And there is just a little extra to love on this one. Sending postive thoughts for his heart issue.

    Congrats on your reorganization. Doesn't it feel good? And it will stay clean - at least until you make 3 cards and are back down to 8 square inches of space to work in....

    ReplyDelete