Friday, March 11, 2011

Sparkling Sew Suite

I am pretty sure that I saw a card similar to this somewhere on the web, but don't recall where.  Everything is Stampin' Up!, except for the pink rhinestones.  I can see myself making these over and over again, just changing the sentiment.




This reminds me of a story about when we were young and my mom sewed most of our clothes.  We lived on a farm and the sacks that the grains for the cattle came in were colorful like these dresses.  My sister, Ellen, who was probably about 5 years old had a teacher that complemented her on her dress.  Ellen said my mom made this out of an old sack.  I am not sure that the teacher realized she was telling the truth. Lol

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elizabeth, I haven't stopped by in a while. I hope all is well with you and yours. How is Mandy doing BTW?
    Love your cards I poked around a bit and as usual You Are AMAZING!
    Isn't Michelle Z fun and so creative. She makes her class look so easy. I'm glad you had time to go to it!

    ReplyDelete