Thursday, October 16, 2014

Puppy Card

Hi!  Thanks for coming to my blog.  I hope you enjoy the card I made this week.  I used a non-SU! image to color and I colored the dog with Copics.  But SU! Blendabilities would work great with this too!!





I braided three strands of Baker's Twine - Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler & Bermuda Bay.  It took a while because the twine was on the thinner side.  I will never braid twine again, unless it is thicker!

SU! Supplies:
Stamp for sentiment - A Dozen Thoughts
Cardstock - Real Red, Whisper White, Soft Sky, (ret.) Storytime DSP
Ink - Real Red
Accessories -   Alphabet Press embossing folder, scalloped tag topper punch, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler & Bermuda Bay baker's twine

The design of the card is from one of the instructors of Online Copic Cardmaker's Class.
Copics:  E43, 44, 47; R00, 02,22; Y02, 15; 0-blending pen.
SU! Blendabilities I would use in place of these are Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight & Crumb Cake sets, Color Lifter marker.

Don't Worry, Be Happy - tomorrow is Friday!
Elizabeth                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment