Friday, October 31, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday, 10-31-14 Thanks

Hello, everyone!  Thanks for visiting my blog!  Here's the sketch for today:


Patrice Herrera used Stampin' Up's digital program to create this card sketch.  My Digital Studio is great for cardmaking & scrapbooking.   I use it often to create flyers for my husband's fundraisers.


My card is made from the Hip Hip Hooray card kit.  What I added to it is the green base, vanilla &  brown sugar layers.  Everything else is from the kit.  I love all the pieces you can put together to create cards.  I used one of the example cards, pictured in the kit, as a starting point.




I cut the polka dot front off of the note card, trimmed & layered it to make a full card.  The Baked Brown Sugar cardstock is layered on the Pistachio Pudding cardstock.  The Pistachio cardstock measures 5" x 3 3/4" & the other layers were cut approximately 1/8" smaller. Approximately = I just don't like to figure out the measurements using the 16ths of an inch marks.


Supplies:
Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit, which includes the stamp set & Basic Gray Stampin' Spot
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar

On the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog you will find the design team's cards.  Play along with us using the InLinkz button at the bottom of the post!

Have a Happy Halloween,
Elizabeth K.



1 comment: