Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday, Calm Snowflakes

Hi and happy Friday!  Our sketch for Sketch Frenzy Friday is from the talented Terri Tank.  Thanks, Terri for the great sketch!




For my card, I played with sequins and snowflakes.  Even if we hardly ever get snow in southeast Texas, I still love the wintry feeling of this card.


No matter what I tried, the Soft Sky DSP still looks a little greenish to me on my computer.   I even edited the picture with my iPhoto program. The Soft Sky & Lost Lagoon colors look accurate on my cell phone though.  Oh, well...


Supplies:
Stamps - Endless Wishes
Ink - Lost Lagoon
Cardstock - Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky and All Is Calm Designer Series Paper
Accessories - In Color sequin assortment, Frosted Sequins, All Is Calm snowflake, Silver 1/8" ribbon, glue dots, Tombow glue, Rhinestones, Pearls, Light Blendabilities marker from the Night of Navy set, used to color a pearl.

I hope our cards will give you some inspiration for your own cards.  Play along with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday by adding your card using InLinkz at the bottom of today's post.

Have a great weekend!
Elizabeth K.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Elizabeth.
    We are supposed to get some snow at the end of the month can you believe that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EK, really cute card, love how you used the snowflakes as a border. Love seeing snowflakes on your card, in real life so not ready!

    ReplyDelete